PARKING LOT SEALCOATING
Sealcoating acts as a barrier between asphalt and the potentially harmful and destructive elements of the outside world. It protects your pavement from deterioration caused by sun and water damage. When pavement is exposed to the elements, it can harden and become brittle, which increases the likelihood of unsightly and dangerous cracks.
ProCoat knows that it is important to you that your parking lot is well-maintained, and that is why we are thrilled to offer you sealcoating services.
After all, a well-maintained parking lot has a number of benefits to both you and your customers.
- The parking lot is where your customers will get their first impression of you and your company, and a beautiful parking lot will give your customers a lasting positive impression.
- When pavement becomes cracked, potholes can form. Using a sealcoating solution prevents moisture and debris from infiltrating your parking lot and creating these potholes. In turn, this reduces the potential of your customers or employees having an accident while visiting your facility.
- Using sealcoating reduces the long-term cost of your parking lot. Sealcoating your parking lot will increase the length of time before it is necessary to replace your pavement.
There are a number of conditions that make a parking lot an ideal candidate for a sealcoating treatment. After construction, any parking lot can be treated to prevent cracks, but if this process is not completed immediately, your parking lot may need maintenance before coating can take place. Our team can help you get your cracked pavement ready for sealcoating. Sealcoating is the perfect way to maintain a parking lot that has the following features.
- A smooth surface with low friction numbers
Low to moderate transverse or longitudinal cracks
- Low to moderate raveling
- Low to moderate block cracking
Please note: your pavement should have limited load related distress such as alligator cracking, rutting, and potholes.
Ideal Conditions for Sealcoating
Sealcoats are hugely affected by weather conditions. During the construction process, it is important that sealcoating is completed on a warm, sunny day, with low humidity.
On cooler days with higher humidity, the sealcoating will stay wet for longer, making it more susceptible to damage caused by traffic. You should never complete a sealcoating project when rain is in the weather forecast.
Contact us today to discuss your sealcoating options and find out how we can help you. We take pride in exceeding the expectations of all our clients.
Get your FREE Estimate. Call Today.